Crematory Certification Training Class Itinerary:
- The morning will consist of classroom instruction, question and answering periods, and everyone will take a written test at the end of the morning session.
- The afternoon will consist of hands on instruction of the cremation unit, teaching everyone how to properly operate the unit safely, review safe guards, trouble shoot the equipment and provide a detailed explanation of the controls of the cremation unit.
- We will also do a cremation with you as long as a case is available, and if not, we will simulate the cremation process.
- Once everyone has successfully completed the Crematory Certification Training Class, Certificate’s will be mailed to your firm for every individual who attended the program.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need to Get Cremation Certified!
- Get tools, including forms to enforce proper cremation procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems with cremators
- Extend the life of your cremator
- Learn how to properly inspect third-part crematories
- Calculate the return on investment of buying a cremator
- Navigate familial disputes while protecting your business
- Avoid pitfalls that lead to lawsuits
- Document everything you need in case you end up in court
- Minimize problems when you make a mistake
- Provide families with added peace of mind by becoming certified